Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Naza Taiwan Wedding Shoots - Follow ups

This afternoon I received an email from the Service Team at Naza Taipei. They informed me of the cost per night to stay at their recommended hotel called Nei Jiang Hotel. It's about 3 mins away from the bridal shop according to them and I can take a bus direct from the Airport that stops at the bus stop across the street from the shop.

Cost per night will be TWD 1680, estimated to be about SGD 70.00 per night. Seems kinda reasonable. I guess we will be staying here for the whole trip. And of course pop down to the Hot Spring Inn at Bei tou on the last day, which would cost us about SGD 146 per night.

I'm glad we took our wedding package from them and glad that we decided to do an overseas shoot for our wedding album.

Cost for the wedding photo shoot was only SGD 2200! Really a good deal considering all the free items they will be giving us and on top of that I get 6 outfit changes inclusive of a casual shoot. Really Awesome!

23 Aug 2011


Here's a follow up on more of my research for my wedding shoot in Oct 2011 this year!


I found this blog that has some of couples that have taken shoots with them, might be on of their photographers. Well I can't really read the chinese but its ok, just looking at the pics will do. Think they cover alot of places which I already intend to go to. Just have to meet them when I get to Taipei to discuss the locations and confirm them. 


Counting down to Oct! It's less than 2 months!


Anyways here's the link : 


http://www.wretch.cc/album/naza166&page=1

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I chanced upon your page when searching for Naza BS. Do you mind sharing with me your SGD2200 package details? I wish to sign with NAZA also but hopefully can get a good deal similar to yours? Please help...appreciate very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jieying,
    Thanks for reading my blog entry. I got the deal when they came here for roadshow at Suntec City Mall, near the Food Republic food court, they usually have a booth there. At first the lady attending to us wanted to give us a price for $2,800. We bargained and managed to get $2,200. This only includes the wedding photo shoots. i had 5 changes of gowns and 1 casual shot. The male outfit only got 2 sets of tuxedo, (but the tux is really ugly, good to bring your own if you have) Make up artist have to pay extra if you want her to follow you out for the outdoor shooting. (it's advisable to pay, it's TWD6,000. Remember to book in advance your air tickets. The hotel to stay which is Nei Jiang Hotel is worth staying coz it's cheap and only 3 mins walk away from the Bridal Shop. Sherry is the boss of the shop and usually gives the approval for discounts. Hope this helps you. :) Feel free to ask me if you have any other questions. Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete